Learning machine learning python NLTK language from beginners on Kachhua.com
- Course URL: https://kachhua.com/items/machine-learning-nlp-python-cut-to-the-chase-from-0-to-1
- The course on Udemy :https://www.udemy.com/data-science-and-machine-learning-with-python-hands-on/
- Wikipedia :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Python_(programming_language)
What is Machine Learning :
Machine learning is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides computers with the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can teach themselves to grow and change when exposed to new data.
What is Python Language :
Python is a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than possible in languages such as C++ or Java.
Kachhua is India’s No.1 Online Education Marketplace
Online Courses, Books, Stationary, Projects and much more
Machine Learning Python Language : most of the techniques are explained with the help of animations to help you understand better.
What is machine learning python course ?
- Prerequisites: No prerequisites, knowledge of some undergraduate level mathematics would help but is not mandatory. Working knowledge of Python would be helpful if you want to run the source code that is provided.
- This course is a down-to-earth, shy but confident take on machine learning techniques that you can put to work today
- The course is down-to-earth : it makes everything as simple as possible – but not simpler
Who should buy this course?
- No prerequisites, knowledge of some undergraduate level mathematics would help but is not mandatory. Working knowledge of Python would be helpful if you want to run the source code that is provided.
- Analytics professionals, modelers, big data professionals who haven’t had exposure to machine learning
- Engineers who want to understand or learn machine learning and apply it to problems they are solving
- Product managers who want to have intelligent conversations with data scientists and engineers about machine learning
- Tech executives and investors who are interested in big data, machine learning or natural language processing
- MBA graduates or business professionals who are looking to move to a heavily quantitative role